Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Can I just say...


Yoga is great. :) I'm not having the best day, I'm hungry, tired, and I have a head ache and a stomach ache. I really never ever feel that way. I usually feel great actually! Well, the way I work is to obsess and obsess until I'm basically ready to be hospitalized. I had about 10 minutes where I was ***THIS*** close to going home sick.

In case you forgot, today is day two of my crusade against soda addiction. How pathetic would it be for me to go home because I couldn't have a soda? ***THIS*** close I tell you. So I decided this was ridiculous and certainly not very "Positive Thought" of me... So I started envisioning myself feeling great. Of visualizing myself detoxing. I took several big drinks of water and then I did some yoga poses. Not that I really know what I'm doing, but I stretched, I focused on my breathing, and I did some simple twists. I FEEL GREAT! It was just what I needed to refocus my thoughts and my energy. Guess what? I'm going to live!! LOL

As for everything else, things are pretty good. Tonight I get to go see one of John's daughters recitals. Her name is Kyleigh and she plays the flute. It is also the first dreaded official meeting with the "ex" wife. LOL. Not that dreaded, but enough to mention it, ya know? I'll be sure to let you know how well it goes. I get the distinct impression that no matter what I do, she would still have a snide comment for me.

So, this is me doing myself a favor and not getting all panicked about it. If I showed up looking like Cindy Crawford and gave her a million dollars I bet she'd still hate me. (Keep in mind it was HER choice to be an "ex" so it's not like she should be saying anything) What's the point in worrying then, right?

SOO, since I have to leave early, I should go grab my salad and eat my lunch real quick. But I just had to share that I feel good now :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP